…and reasons for making this site.
The fitness industry lies to us
- You don’t need to spend countless hours in the gym a week. 3 hours is plenty.
- You don’t need to buy supplements.
- You don’t need to eat many times a day.
- You don’t need fancy equipment.
The reason is simple – $$$ – We’ve been lied to, and I don’t want you to waste years of your time and money like I did in your quest to look like an athlete either.
1. The gyms benefit from you believing that you have to go many times a week, that training on machines, rather than barbells is the answer. – Most commercial gyms don’t bother to invest in people that can teach you how to do the exercises that matter. So they lead you to machine equipment instead of the free-weights.
2. The supplement companies benefit from the myths of dieting, so they can sell you supplements you can’t afford and don’t need.
3. The magazines, while many have good intentions, ultimately rely on advertisement revenue, so they can’t be impartial in their articles.
4. And many (certainly not all) blogs and fitness sites out there rely on advertising revenue, product sales or supplement commission-based sales to stay alive.
At one point, I was spending $250 a month on supplements, I still didn’t get the body I wanted. Not even close. If this is you now, don’t worry you’re not alone in walking this path. Those days are now over if you choose. I’ll introduce you to a sustainable way of eating that you can continue forever if you wish, and I’ve put all the information on this site that I think you need to do this.
So why did I make this site?
I hate that the health and fitness industry peddles half-truths to us, mixing in a bit of bad science to make claims sound genuine, and then exploiting our ignorance for profit.
I know it can be difficult to distinguish genuine, reliable and unbiased information from that which is just plain wrong, or cleverly designed to sell you something. It’s frustrating, but I can help. You won’t find any banners, pop-up ads or pushy sales tactics here.
The method I present gives results pretty quickly for fat loss, with very few problems with hunger, and works well for a ‘lean gain’ too.
Yes, I make a living from this, but it’s not through supplement sales, or ‘six-pack secret e-books’ and crap like that; I have a genuine passion, and I want you to look great.
Some readers become clients, and I draw from that experience to improve the guides on the site. Most readers just use the guides to pursue their physique goals by themselves. Both are totally fine by me: the more people share; the greater impact we can have on the industry bullshit; I get to continue doing what I love, and you get some great guides.
So what does this mean to you?
- You can trust the information on this site because I’ve refined the guides after working with hundreds of people.
- You can ask a question in the comments, and get an answer.
- You’re invited join the Facebook page, where you can ask questions, share success and help each other with problems too.
- I’ll introduce you to some of the best sites, articles and people the net has to offer.
Find out more: