This is my attempt to make the best and most complete diet set-up guide out there on any single page on the internet, bar none. If you’ve been wondering what I’ve been doing with my time away from coaching, this is (half of) it.
I’ve brought together the nutritional hierarchy of importance series into one page on the site, updated it heavily, and put it into book format – a free 63 page PDF download – as I know some people will find it easier to digest that way.
I’ve also put together a free e-mail course to go with it, highlighting the most common mistakes that I see people make when setting up their diets. It’s a detailed 5 part course, each part 800-1200 words in length.
The Mistakes (with solutions):
- Worrying too much about the initial calculations, failing to track how they are working.
- Not developing sufficient buy-in.
- Letting hiccups along the way stop you from achieving your dreams (a very personal example here).
- Mistaking water weight fluctuations for changes in body fat.
- Cutting calories prematurely due to mistaking water retention for a stall in fat loss.
Downloading the book activates the course, and I’ve timed the e-mails so that they will send just around the time that people are usually about to screw up the implementation of things.
With the guide and course together, I think we’re onto a winner.
Prefer to keep with the web version? It’s all in one page here →
Thanks to Lyndsey Nuckols for help putting the book together, Ajay for the finishing touches, and Nathan of Convertkit for the help setting the course up.
Your feedback is valued and welcomed – you know me, always editing and updating. 😉