I have helped hundreds of busy people get ripped without it taking over their lives.
Chasing physique goals can become an obsession. I take the frustration and guess work out of things, then set people free to enjoy the more interesting things in life. Though I have detailed guides to my methods on this site, generally people choose to hire me because they would just prefer leave it in the hands of an experienced professional.
What is an Online Coach?
If you’ve come to this page wondering this then I’ve written a couple of articles that you might find useful.
- What is the Value of an Online Diet Coach is about the specific benefits I think working with an online coach holds vs one you can hire locally.
- What Makes a Good Diet Coach? focuses more on the specifics of what I personally do and my thoughts on what I feel a good coach does.
Things You Need To Know
1. Coaching spots are limited.
I take every client interaction an an opportunity to become better because I want to excel in this field. Coaching spots are limited because my time is limited. I’m after serious people who are looking to put the work in to make a change.
2. I want you to become independent of me. I am not aiming for repeat business.
It is my goal that you’ll become independent so you can continue to improve your physique. A lot of my business is through referrals, so I want you to be walking around looking awesome for years. I think it’s a more honourable way of doing business, plus I get to help more people this way.
3. You’re busy, I shoot to give you the maximum return on your time investment.
- Training requirements are kept to a minimum, typically 3×1 hours a week.
- Barbell training is preferable to home workouts, but this doesn’t rule them out.
- For ladies, barbell training experience is a requirement.
- Cardio is very rarely used.
- We’ll use my simplified macro counting rules to make your life easier.
4. I am not a rehabilitation specialist. If you have an existing injury please read here.
5. I can not take on anyone under the age of 20. (Adult age in Japan.)
6. I no longer work with vegetarians - it doesn’t jive well with my simplified counting framework.
7. I use a diet method based on the principles taught by Martin Berkhan because I believe his ideas are among the most scientifically sound and effective in the industry. A lot of the articles on this site are about his Leangains system because I want to support Martin in promoting his work, particularly in Japan. However, if you want a Leangains consultation there is only one place you can get that and that’s from Martin himself. - I do not pretend to possess the kind of knowledge that he does.
A no nonsense suggestion and prediction.
It’s important that you feel my coaching style is a good fit for you, so I’ll spend a good deal of time and effort on making a suggestion on the path I think we should take to achieving your goals.
If you’re familiar with the contents of the articles on the site then there won’t be any surprises, but expect to have your beliefs challenged anyway, and please be open to making a change.
In an industry riddled with exaggeration and lies, I pride myself on the accuracy of my predictions on what I think can be achieved in a 12 week time frame.
This will form the basis of our coach-client relationship and if you like/agree with the prediction I’ll then send over pricing information. Fill out the application form at the bottom of the page and I’ll happily take an objective look.
Note: Optimal calorie and macro-nutrient intake vary depending on goals, age, gender, body-fat percentage and daily activity levels. Such specifics require careful consideration and analysis, and as such recommendations are only available for paying clients.
Consultation Packages: Two Tiers, 12 Week Courses
12 Weeks – Tier 2
- Specific, personalized macronutrient calculation for your goals.
- Example meal plans, customization rules, & personalized meal timing for your schedule.
- Suggested training program tailored specifically towards your goals, experience, and schedule.
- 4-weekly re-assessment where adjustment will be made if necessary to keep things on course.
12 Weeks – Tier 3
- Everything included above except reassessments are every two weeks and thus contact is more frequent.
As for the holiday season, I don’t see why a 3-7 days of parties/free eating needs to be a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Any diet that can’t stand up to that isn’t really one worth doing.
That said, if on 3-7 days you purposefully tried to destroy your diet by eating to wild excess then it certainly could be done. A bit of moderation will work and hasn’t been an issue for clients over the years so far, and also serves as a good lesson/confidence booster for the future rather then only expecting perfection of yourself.
Currently an approximate 5 day waiting list. – It’s the only way I can keep standards high for existing clients. I’ll send a confirmation mail within 48 hours. Please check your junk/spam folder. (“Andy, I am so sorry I can only respond to you now. Your e-mail got stuck in my spam folder,” is something I hear too often.)
If you have any trouble, contact me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you!